Senior Sous Chef
Senior Sous Chef
Our client is a well-established 4-star riverside hotel and is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join their team.
* Maintaining the consistency in the preparation of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards.
* Storing unused food properly to minimise waste and maximise quality
* Ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of all kitchen equipment, counter tops, and shelves
* Assisting in the development and planning of menus when required
* Adhere to all policies and procedures including; health and safety regulations, sanitation and food hygiene
* Previous experience in a similar role, with a passion for using the local larder
* Basic Food Hygiene Understanding
* Flexible in terms of working hours as the role will involve working evenings and weekends
* Paid day off for your birthday.
* Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
* Employee appreciation events
* Family & Friends Accommodation rates & employee F & B discounts at all hotels in the group
* Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.