Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Legal Executive
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a Legal 500 firm who are looking to hire a Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their expanding team.
The role will involve:
- Managing a varied caseload of Dispute Resolution matters
- Dealing with client queries
- Achieve agreed personal targets and performance indicators as well as contribute towards departmental targets
- Comply with the quality systems and maintain systems and standards for compliance
- To attend departmental and firm wide meetings
- Support with business development for the department
- Confidently use the firms case management system
- Organise and attend any appropriate training seminars
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with prior experience in Dispute Resolution.
You should have good organisational and communication skills, and experience of using case management systems and time recording (Tikit experience would be advantageous).
A driving license and access to own vehicle is essential for this role.
The role is based in the firms Coventry office and is a full time vacancy.
They are offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest, please call Mike Shipcott on 0203 714 9446 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.