We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Master Technician to join a leading dealership group in the Harlow, Essex area.
The Master Technician role comes with a competitive salary of up to £50,000 with excellent company benefits.
- Hours: 8.15am - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Only 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Car Benefit Scheme
Key Master Technician roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out in-depth diagnostics, service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members on any new products or technologies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assisting with the distribution of jobs to Technicians
- Liaising with customers on technical/product issues
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
Minimum Master Technician skills and experience:
- A relevant, automotive NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds qualification
- A strong background in diagnostic repair
- A full UK Drivers Licence
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- The ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to quickly grasp new vehicle technologies
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
If you want to hear more about the Master Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Rachael on 07885881841 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Master Technician - Salary up top £50000 Main Volume Brand Dealership Harlow Essex