Customer & Neighbourhood Housing Officer : Central region
Are you adaptable, great at problem solving and love providing a great service to customers?
Here at Paradigm we focus on the needs of our customers and we want you to be part of making a real difference to our customers and communities!
Our Customer and Neighbourhood Officers work in the heart of the communities that we serve, and we would love to have you join us as part of our dedicated and highly motivated team.
We are changing the way that we work to use data more effectively so that we can put the resources we need into providing the best service for our customers.
We are excited to be creating these new roles as part of our role out of demand led working and need enthusiastic, motivated and creative individuals to help us deliver this change.
We have two roles available in our team based in our Central and West areas.
A bit more about the roles: Your role will include ensuring high levels of service performance and customer satisfaction, identifying when specialist support and services are required to help customers sustain their tenancies.
You will be working in a mixed-tenure area and you will be empowered to deal with day-to-day and more complex cases, ensuring a high level of compliance across services ensuring the right interventions are taken to support vulnerable customers.
This is a highly visible role delivering services in accordance with our Customer Care Standards and will make a significant impact to the customers we serve where you will be a leading advocate and voice for our customers.
Our Neighbourhood teams are expert and committed housing management specialists, they are the face of our service and critical relationship builders, solutions providers, and customer service champions.
Areas to be covered
West - High Wycombe, South Bucks and Slough.
Central - Chilterns and Herts, St Albans and Watford.
* Strong customer focus with an understanding of the issues in social housing and legislation.
* Able to manage a demanding and diverse workload and have experience in a proactive approach to problem solving
* Flexibility to cover your respected area.
* Advanced communication skills (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to influence
* Open to continuous personal and professional development.
About us: We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement.
The organisation has a clear, ambitious corporate plan and Customer Strategy, setting a clear and exciting vision for where we're heading.
We work in a hybrid way, a mix of home and office-based as part of ensuring well-being balance and the benefit of face-to-face collaboration and relationships.
In return we offer a very generous package including the following:
* Holidays - 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) PLUS 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close our offices, with the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days, subject to conditions.
* Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee's contribution rate.
* Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
* Modern offices in Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, where parking is free and there are free charging points for electric vehicles
* Annual Bonus potential
* Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
* Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
* Health Cash Plan - worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more
* Up to 3 paid 'Giving Back' (Volunteer) days p/a
* Opportunities for career advancement - if that's what you want, but it's fine if you don't
* Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in and shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.