Bodyshop Advisor / Customer Service Advisor vacancy:
Salary: up to £24,000 for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
- 24 Days Holiday (rising to 25)
- UK Health (Contributory Health Care Scheme which can be increased to suit your personal and family needs)
- Perkbox (Discounted Shopping & Meal vouchers, access to webinars, exercise classes)
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Leeds area.
As a Bodyshop Advisor you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery drivers diary, and customer call-backs
- These tasks require excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none
- You are expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer
- As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
Minimum requirements for the Bodyshop Advisor role:
- Ideally have previously worked/or is currently working within a similar role within an Accident Repair Centre or within the Motor Trade.
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Bodyshop Advisor £24,000 Bodyshop Leeds
Bodyshop Administrator / Bodyshop Advisor / Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor / Bodyshop CSA