Location: West Sussex/Hampshire
Salary: Very competitive salary + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Arable operator to join one of the leading farming and forestry contracting businesses.
The business contracts farms circa 2900 acres of combinable crops and undertakes many other contracting operations to include baling, 360 digger work, wood chipping & wood fuel supply keeping the year varied and interesting.
You will be responsible for :
* Combining cereals, relief spraying, drilling
* Cultivating Maintenance and daily servicing of machinery
* Other general operations associated within the business.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Proven experience in combining and spraying
* Hold a PA1 & PA2 certificate.
* PA4G & PA4S an advantage
* Experience with GPS and precision farming techniques.
* Have the ability to record field applications
* A keen eye for detail and a general interest in crop husbandry.
* Be mechanically minded and ideally have good workshop experience although this isn't essential.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.