Are you a Paralegal with a passion to kickstarting a career in a Corporate environment? Are you looking to take the next step with a law firm who are known across the East Midlands for taking genuine care of their staff whilst providing excellent legal services across the region? My client are a lovely forward-thinking private practice who are reaching out to ambitious Corporate Paralegals to join their offices in Nottingham and work on all aspects of corporate work.
- You will be providing a mixture of Paralegal and admin support on all aspects of corporate matters with some commercial work sprinkled into your workload
- Working with senior fee earners and Partners on all things corporate including transactional and reorganisation work
- Your Paralegal support work will include producing relevant legal documentation and managing due diligence exercises
- You will also be required to prepare board minutes, Companies House Forms and other documents
- There will be an aspect of administration required on post completion matters
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will have a legal qualification with a passion and interest in developing a career in Corporate law.
- You must have previous experience dealing with Companies Forms and Companies House filing
- Previous experience of utilising a case management system will be advantageous
In return, the firm are offering an excellent list of benefits, which we can provide should you be interested in applying.
This will include flexible working, excellent wellbeing initiatives and general discounts, to name a few.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or wish to apply to it, please contact Vicky Cavendish at SaccoMann on 0113 236 6713 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team.