Holt Engineering are supporting a global leader with state-of-the-art technology systems for the aerospace, defence, medical and industrial sectors.
They are currently recruiting for a Characterisation Engineer to work in their world class facilities in Essex.
Key Responsibilities for the Characterisation Engineer:
- Characterise new and existing imaging devices and processes, improving the understanding of the device operation and physical properties.
- Developing test methods, verifying correct operation of test hardware, and independently using equipment to perform characterisation.
- Analysing and presenting test results to the development and project teams.
- Generate characterisation reports for each investigation capturing the requirements, test plan, test equipment development, commissioning, test results and analysis.
The successful Characterisation Engineer will have:
- Demonstrate understanding of device/semiconductor physics.
- Experience with developing new test systems and/or methods to investigate sensor characteristics.
- Independently perform technical investigations.
- Experimental design.
- Developing new test systems and/or methods to investigate sensor characteristics e.g.
experience of electronics and software (desirable).
- Must be eligible to gain/already hold a minimum of SC level clearance.
To apply for this Characterisation Engineer role:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org