An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join this global leading business who are based in Milton Keynes.
A challenging job opportunity for a Production Manager based in Milton Keynes has become available with a world leader in state-of-the-art rolling stock engineering.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Production Manager will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the team outputs satisfy delivery, quality, cost and quantity requirements
* Short to medium term planning and implementation
* Promote and get engagement from all levels
* Lead and motivate the team
* Manage health, safety and environmental matters
Key skills and experience for the Production Manager job:
Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to understand technical detail
Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
This is a great chance to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for the Production Manager position based in Milton Keynes please send your CV to nking@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information contact Nicola King on 01582 878 839 otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other Production jobs.