We are currently assisting an industry leading and world renowned luxury audio manufacturer in finding an experienced Project Manager to join their growing business within the R&D department.
The company has been around since the late 60's creating and developing electronic devices for the avid music listener, which deliver an unrivalled level of sound experience.
They have partnered with luxury brands such as Bentley Motors and Princess Yachts, as well as various other collaborations.
The Project Manager will be part of the R&D department, managing New Product Development through the various departments ensuring all specifications are met and deadlines achieved.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Deliver presentations on feasibility findings for various teams in the business.
- Compile product design specs with the R&D team.
- Manage and oversea any third parties that may be involved in the project.
- Ensure all R&D aspects of each project are kept in check i.e., the Design Specification, BOM, Quality, etc.
Ideal experience with the Project Manager:
- Proven experience in successful delivery f technical projects
- Strong technical engineering understanding and / or background
- Demonstrable ability on third party management
- Degree qualified within an engineering subject (preferably electronics)
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Project Manager.
For more information simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921479890.