Job Title Workshop Controller
Salary £35,000 + OTE £45\'000 per annum
Location - Farnborough
We are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller for a Premium Dealership Group in the GU area.
This would also be an excellent opportunity to progress, a very high proportion of their workshop controllers move forwards into assistant service manager > aftersales manager roles in the future.
Workshop Controller job role:
- Liaise daily with the Service Department and be on hand to answer any queries from other departments.
- Incoming work is planned as well as managing the time and resource of your team.
- Assign technicians to tasks ensuring productivity is maximised and that deadlines are adhered to.
- Performance management, coaching and development of the team.
- Quality checking, ordering of parts, audits and compliance with all health and safety regulations.
Requirements for Workshop Controller:
- Previous experience as a Workshop Controller / Supervisor is essential in a Commercial Vehicle workshop.
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this Workshop Controller role.
Please get in touch with Eric Duxbury on 07885 857727 for more information and to apply firstname.lastname@example.org