HGV / LCV Technician
Location: Conon Bridge
Salary: £35k -£47k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HGV/LCV Technician to join one of the leading commercial vehicle dealerships.
You will be carrying out routine maintenance, diagnosis and repair of heavy goods vehicles safely and efficiently.
Your experience and technical knowledge will allow them to improve their working environment and perform tasks correctly and on time.
* Maintaining and repairing customer vehicles.
* Fault-finding and diagnostics as directed.
* Maintenance of all equipment to the highest standard.
* Advising the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous Experience in a similar role
* Ability and experience in the mechanical repair of HGV commercial vehicles.
* LCV Technicians with a desire to upskill also considered.
* A good level of technical knowledge
* Ability to organise own workload, work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
* Flexible approach to working hours.
* A current full driving Licence.
What's On Offer:
* Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate
* Excellent working conditions
* Competitive remuneration package.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.