Position: Electrical Supervisor
Salary: Excellent Salary on Offer
Our client, a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor, is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
If you would like to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors and further develop your career, this role could be for you.
• Managing a team to meet the project requirements and deadlines.
• Coordinating, planning, and managing resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
• Ensuring adherence to the company safety procedures.
• Preparing relevant reports as requested by management teams.
• Qualified Electrician or hold an Electrical Engineering qualification
• Minimum of 2+ years electrical supervision experience
• Proficient in use of systems software related to site foreman functions
• 5+ years’ experience working with a recognised Electrical Contractor
• Proven track record of coordinating and managing large scale projects
• Ability to manage large workload and prioritise tasks
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.