Our client is a leading law firm based in the East Midlands looking to appoint an experienced Childcare Paralegal to join their Family team in their Derby office, with option of hybrid working.
The main focus of this role will be on public children work.
Our award-winning client is one of the largest and fastest growing law firms with offices throughout the East Midlands.
Our client has a desire to push themselves forwards to better serve clients and this has been a constant throughout their evolution.
As a Childcare Paralegal, your role will include:
- Preparing documents and forms
- Attending and representing parents in PLO meetings
- Completing legal aid applications and operating the HMCTS portal
- Working to support solicitors in representing clients in care proceedings
- Meeting with new and existing clients and advising accordingly and keeping in close contact with your clients, ensuring they are kept up to date at all stages of their cases and conducting excellent client care at all times
The ideal candidate must have experience in the above as well as excellent client care skills and be technically strong with a keen eye for detail.
Previous experience in supporting solicitors with the children’s panel accreditation is desirable but not essential.
How to applyIf you are keen to discuss this Childcare Paralegal role further and/or would like to apply, please call Vicky Cavendish directly on 0113 236 6713 at Sacco Mann, Leeds.