Azure Data Engineer
Job Title: Azure Data Engineer Work Pattern: 37 hours per week Type: Permanent Location: Middlesbrough TS2 Salary: £46,275 per annumPurpose of the role – Our client’s systems and transactions team are looking for Azure Data Engineer to develop, design and support complex data structures and data models in a Cloud and or on-prem environment.
Streamline the flow of data from multiple data sources to internal dashboards to enable timely business intelligence.
Job Role – • To monitor and administer the existing data storage solutions.
• Produce high-quality, secure, and maintainable code in an agile environment.
• Support and research issues across all application layers and databases.
• Identify areas to improve and scale our Azure architecture and application design.
• Ensure code can be deployed using Azure DevOps.
• Work collaboratively as a member of the development team to build best-in-class software solutions in an agile environment ensuring that the tools we create are understood, embedded and deliver value for users • Support the implementation, operation and availability of a data warehouse and reporting solution • Interpreting and defining business requirements including data maps and transforming data for end user dashboards and reports • Provide comprehensive data analysis using a variety of applications including querying/report writing tools • Develop, implement, and support interfaces that connect our websites, back-end systems, and various 3rd party cloud solutions.
• Active in all phases of system development; planning and analysis, design, development and testing • Integrate new data into existing or new applications • Develop and maintain functional or technical documentation and operational procedures for data warehouse uses • Prepare/deploy complex data updates, data migration and associated scripting in-line with business needs • Provide technical support for Power BI and report applications • Participate in disaster recovery activities as required Candidate Requirements – • Data warehouse (DW) analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling in a cloud and/or on prem environment • Experience with building and deploying build and maintain the data flow pipelines with comprehensive error handling and auditing • Experience of data analysis and reporting producing complex queries and end point reporting • Experience of ensuring information solutions are designed to optimise reporting and analysis • Experience of maintaining database integrity and security standards • Strong t-SQL skills with experience in Azure SQL DW or related Cloud solutions; • Experience in Data Modelling and Advanced SQL techniques; • Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc; • Ability to interface with multiple users to provide technical assistance regarding data warehouse issues • Proven knowledge and experience of Power BI or related technologies
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk