Senior Nursery Nurse
Senior Nursery Nurse
Location: London, (SW1V)
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
You will be working at one of the UK's leading bilingual early years educational brand.
You will Join their Westminster School on a full time basis as the Senior Nursery Nurse responsible for the toddler class.
* Primary responsibility for 8 children aged 2 to 3 with support of dedicated apprentice.
* Collation of formative and summative assessments each term to update parents on the progress of their child.
* Responsible for maintaining the room hygiene, tidy environment, organised and presentable with beautiful displays.
* Manage the routines within the room in line with company policies and procedures.
Experience and Attributes:
* Experience of caring for or working with children aged 6 months - 5 years old.
* Minimum level 2/3 qualification in early years or above.
* Provision of high-quality childcare, safe care to children and insight of health and safety requirements for the environment.
* Experience of working in a small team, supporting colleagues with peer-on-peer observations, and providing feedback, with being able to deliver a tough message in a fair way.
* Supporting nursery marketing events experience.
* Basic IT, good organisational, record keeping, problem solving, planning and excellent communication skills.
* A good understanding of the EYFS.
* The ability to model, motivate, support staff and an enthusiasm to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities.
What's On Offer:
* Salary up to £28,000 per annum plus 10% profit share
* Private pension, workplace nursery scheme and holiday.
* Guaranteed noncontact time for over an hour a week.
* Recruitment, £250-500 end of year and profit related pay bonus schemes.
* Management, Sales, HR, and Untapped level 2 training programs - all paid for.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.