Parking Patrol/Security Officer
Parking Patrol/Security Officer - Network Rail - Full Time, 4 on 4 off, 7:30-19:30/19:30-7:30 - Shift Work - £10.90 per hour
Do you have an SIA license?
Have you got customer service experience? Are you a team player? A problem solver?
If so this may be the job for you...
An essential opening has arisen within our Network Rail Team for a Parking Patrol Officer.
The aim of this role is to resolve customer concerns, patrol car parks and deter crime.
All whilst and employing traffic control measures and maintaining our high standards of quality, cleanliness and safety.
What You'll Do:
- You will conduct hourly patrols in line with Client instructions (ensuring that they are recorded using the APCOA Mobile Worker App.)
- You will ensure practices for issuing tickets, handling and collecting cash are adhered to.
- You will report criminal doings in accordance with company policy.
- You will assist customers in distress or in need of assistance.
- You will liaise with the area supervisor to recommend changes and agree solutions to any issues
- You will maintain compliance with company policies on Health & Safety.
What You'll Bring:
- SIA license REQUIRED
- A good level of spoken English
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will be smart, friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- You will be self-motivated and pro-active with good problem solving skills
GCSE's in Maths and English are preferred but not required, please tell us about any previous experience you've had working in the parking sector.
Must be over 18 to apply
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the business. We offer a motivating work conditions where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Staff have the training opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.