Maintenance Engineer - Days
A growing manufacturer within the Droitwich area which is a fundamental part of the expanding Circular economy is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on a DAYS SHIFT to work within their production site.
The Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer role:
- Proactively working within a manufacturing / Process environment to minimise downtime from breakdowns of industrial Machinery.
- Reactive response to breakdown situations of both a Mechanical and basic electrical basis.
- Completion of Maintenance tasks on machinery including:
- Cleaning / Washing process
- Material Shredding Machinery
- Plastic Extrusion Machinery
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing environment as a Maintenance Engineer
- Competent Mechanical engineer, trained either through apprenticeship or by experience.
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be 60/40 Mechanically biased and capable of safely working around electrical systems.
- Capable of faultfinding on heavy industrial Machinery to a safe and robust resolution.
Day Shift - 7am - 5pm (Monday -Thursday) 7-4pm Friday (1 Hour Lunch)
20 + 8 Holidays
Pension - 3% Company / 5% Employee
For more information or to apply, please immediately submit your cv for consideration.