Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Plymouth, PL6 7PP
Shift: 12 Hours shift over 3 Days 3 Nights 3 Days Off
Pay: £10.50 Per Hour + Attendance Bonus
To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security's policies and procedures.
* Excellent communication skills are required to convey information via two-way radio and a strong customer focus.
* Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence
* Intermediate level PC Skills
* 5 year checkable work/career history.
All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
* You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
* Be able to work on own initiative.
* Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
* Being able to remain calm under pressure.
* Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client.
* Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
* Patrolling of the premises
* General Gatehouse and Vehicle control duties
* Reception duties
* Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
* Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
On top of the usual rewards youd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our peoples well-being and enjoyment at work.
* Company sick pay scheme
* Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
* Paid SIA license renewals
* Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
* Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
* Pension scheme
* Award winning training opportunity
* Recruitment bonus scheme
* New business lead scheme
* Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business.
We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees.
EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant.
Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment.
The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team that will provide the very best in safety and security, please click Apply to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.