Location: Perth, Scotland
Salary: £22,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, 45 Hours per week
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join a fantastic unique fine dining hotel in Perth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef with a passion for great food and people.
This Commis Chef role provides the opportunity to work in a prestigious 4-star country house hotel.
The Commis Chef will have the ability to support the Head and Sous Chef in running the kitchen operations and will be rewarded with great career progression opportunities.
* Great people person and culture focused
* Excellent team player able to support both the Head and Sous Chef and work collaboratively with all kitchen team members
* Passionate about fresh food, and is always looking for opportunities to develop the menu
* Standards focused - able to maintain consistency
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
* Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role in fine dining environment1
* Have a passion for delivering great menus
* Previous experience in a 1 or 2 AA rosette restaurant highly desirable
* Strives to continuously learn & develop
* Professional approach and ability to work to consistently high standards
* Ability to multi task
* 29 Days Holiday Per Annum
* Pension Contributions
* Staff Lunches
* Refer A Friend Incentive
* Hotel And Golf Discounts
* Gym Membership Option
* Free On-Site Parking
* Tips System Paid To The Whole Team To A Maximum Of £2,000
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.