Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Oxford
Are you looking for a new exciting job role to join a company who, are world leaders in navigation systems? My client is rapidly expanding, due to their latest project of delivering their next generation of products.
This job opportunity for a Business Development Manager based in Oxford, will be primarily responsible for the development of new business within the market fields and managing direct accounts within the defined markets.
This job is responsible for new market investigation and the development of new opportunities for growth through new market applications.
The main responsibilities for this Business Development Manager will include:
- To achieve sales target through management and development of current and new business
- Manage forecasting and pipeline to track, and report on all sales activities; provide accurate, detailed forecasts for customers in which the business development manager is responsible.
- Attend exhibitions, trade shows and other events worldwide as required to meet customers, develop contacts and to seek new opportunities.
- Develop technical knowledge of existing products, technology and capabilities to provide customer training and demonstrations.
- Provide feedback to other parts of the business including to Product Engineers/Product Managers on product or services features or ideas.
The skills needed for this Business Development Manager job are as follows:
- Technical background or a degree in an engineering field.
-Ability to demonstrate experience of sales or business development in a technically complex market.
- Experience of the automotive testing and development and/or GNSS inertial navigation markets would be an advantage.
To apply for this fantastic Business Development Manager job please email nking@redlinegroup.Com or call Nicola on 01582 878839 for more information.