Home Ownership Project Officer - 3 mth contract
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity to build on the work already started to develop the Home Ownership offer for Paradigm home owners.
The role will work closely with the Customer Experience and Insight Teams to fully develop and implement our service officer and implement improvements to our services.
There will also be close liaison across the whole organisation so that our home owners receive a fantastic service.
Ultimately the role is pivotal in providing the framework for improving home ownership satisfaction and make our service fit for the future.
Our ideal candidate will have /be:
* Home Ownership / Leasehold experience
* Familiar with a leasehold legislation
* Intermediate level of Microsoft applications (predominately Excel and Word)
* Effective communication skills both verbal & written
* Well organised and accurate with a strong attention to detail
* Possess a can-do attitude with a common-sense approach
About us: Paradigm employees more than 550 staff and manages over 16,000 properties, with an annual turnover of +£120million, we are a financially strong, safety conscious, and an environmentally aware social housing provider.
We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment.
Where could this role take you? Whilst this is not currently a permanent role, in a business our size and with the transformation we are going through, there is a possibility that this could either be extended, or other opportunities may arise; many of our talented colleagues started at Paradigm as temporary/interim and have gone on to forge successful careers with us.
However, if something longer term doesn't materialise, you will still gain valuable experience which will add to your employability in this and similar fields.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
* Holidays - 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days (pro rata for Part time) subject to conditions
* Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee's contribution rate.
* Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
* Health Cash Plan - worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more.!
* Up to 3 paid 'Giving Back' (Volunteer) days a year
* Newly created modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
* Annual Bonus potential
* Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
* Opportunities for career development
* Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We are Paradigm Housing Group.
We manage more than 15,000 homes across the South East.
We know that house prices in the areas where we work are high, both to buy and rent.
We want to help more people have a safe and sustainable home that they can afford.
As a charity, the money we make goes into building new homes and providing an excellent service for residents.