Focus Cloud have a really exciting opportunity for a Workday Analyst to join an established Workday Team for a fantastic International organisation.
Working as part of a global Workday configuration team, you'll help drive the business forward as they go live with various modules in different countries.
This role offers opportunties to learn new modules, obtain Pro Certifications, Hybrid Working with a competitive salary + Bonus
- Configuration within HCM, Time &/or Absence experience required with any Payroll experience desirable
- Design and implement Workday solutions
- Be an active team player within a close knit team
- Opportunity to learn off some fantastic Workday professionals within the business
Ideal Qualifications And Experience
- Solid experience configuring Workday Absence, Time Tracking with Payroll desirable
- Workday configuration experience
- A positive, can do attitude & with an appetite to grow within the role & business
About Focus Cloud:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out.
Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward