MET Technician / Strip Fitter Vacancy:
- Salary: Paying in the region of £35,000 + Bonus.
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, building up to 28 days with length of service.
- Pension and company benefits.
Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in area are currently looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter in the Newport area.
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician / Strip Fitter
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you want to hear more about the MET Technician / Strip Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter up to £35,000 Bodyshop Newport
MET Technician, Strip Fitter, Strip & Fit, Bodyshop Technician, MET Tech