Assistant Service Manager
Our client, a prestige main dealership, is looking for a high-performing Assistant Service Manager to join their successful team in Poole.
The Service Manager role comes with a competitive salary of up to £32,000 with an OTE of £40,000 and great benefits.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am - 18:00pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Competitive basic with an OTE around £40,000 per annum
- Great platform to progress in the future, the group are very much about creating the future leaders of the Motor Trade
- Fantastic company benefits from one of the leading UK Dealership Groups.
Key role and responsibilities for this Assistant Service Manager role:
- With a very hands-on leadership style the Service Manager will oversee the running of the Service Department as a whole; maximising profitability, motivating and training staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems, driving the business forward.
- You will ensure that all vehicle repair work is carried out within an operational framework and to a standard that meets or exceeds all relevant legislation, good practice guidelines whilst delivering first-class customer service.
- Productivity review and management
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
Minimum requirements for this Assistant Service Manager role:
Experience in a similar role is essential, or someone with Management experience within the Motor Trade
Proven track record of hitting targets/managing improvements within the service team
A valid UK driving license
Proactive and driven to support the team
If you want to hear more about this Service Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Eric Duxbury on +44 7885 857727 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Assistant Service Manager £32,000 with an OTE of £40,000 Prestige dealership Poole