We are looking to include a proactive and driven individual to our rapidly growing team.
Immediate start available.
Job title: Sales Representative - Fire testing
Focus: Selling Fire Testing for Building Materials / Insulation / Cladding Systems
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 3RE
* We envision the role to be remote with possible weekly meetings at the laboratory with the management team.
Salary: £25,000 - £60,000 per year (Salary + Commission) + Benefits (Listed below)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time and Freelance positions available
Schedule: Monday to Friday
We are a new subsidiary of an international testing house, specializing in fire testing for the UK market of building materials.
We provide testing and classification for building materials, insulation, cladding systems etc.
We are UKAS accredited to ISO 17025:2017.
* Contacting prospective clients
* Building a client base for the laboratory
* Assisting in building a marketing strategy
* Issuing quotes and proposals
* Liaising with the technical staff
* Keeping with established quality management systems
* Contributing to the growth of the business
* 5 years' experience in sales
* Familiarity with MS Office environment - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Good telephone manner
* Experience in laboratory / testing sales and/or established contacts with building material manufacturers would give you a big advantage
* Target drive
* Ability to work independently
What we offer:
* Generous compensation - we are open to offer you a salary + commission or a commission-based only contract, depending on the experience and knowledge you can demonstrate and your personal preference
* We will provide training on the services you will sell
* You will have access to any technical information you might require when selling our services to prospective clients
* A fun working environment with friendly colleagues
* An opportunity to progress in this rapidly growing company
* Casual dress
* Flexible schedule
* On-site parking
* Work from home / opportunities for remote working
To apply for our vacancy for a Sales Representative please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.