Software Manager - Embedded
Are you an experienced Software Manager - Embedded looking for a new challenge? Are you excited for a new job opportunity working for a company based in Coventry developing cutting edge technology? If so, then we have the role for you!
A fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Software Manager - Embedded has arisen for a leading company based in Coventry.
Hybrid working on offer.
In this Software Manager - Embedded job, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a team of around 5 embedded Software Engineers.
The team is responsible for the whole software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering and analysis, through to product delivery.
- You will have remained very technical and close to the technology.
A strong working knowledge will be required and the ability to lead technical board meetings with experienced embedded software engineers.
- You will also be responsible for coaching & leading design team members.
The successful candidate will have a passion for embedded software engineering.
You will need to be capable of inspiring the team and taking it to the next level.
The key skills required for this Software Manager - Embedded role are:
- Extensive experience with both engineering team leadership but also hands on embedded programming skills.
- Ideally you will have several years of experience working as an engineer prior to stepping up into leadership roles.
- Experience of using a range of microprocessors / microcontrollers.
- Experience & understanding of Linux
This is a truly fantastic job opportunity to working for a business creating technology which is having a huge impact on both the engineering industry but also the world in general.
If you would like to apply for this position based in Coventry, please call Lewis Phillips on 01582 878880 or email LPhillips@redlinegroup.Com