Senior IT Support Technician
Are you looking for an exciting new role?
About the Company
A prestigious family-run MSP based in Billericay is looking for a senior IT Technician to join their valued team.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for helping others by delivering first class technical solutions.
Your technical responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Preparing, planning and implementing secure and compliant technical solutions
• Maintaining and supporting desktop applications, hardware and peripheral devices
• Preparing, planning and managing projects effectively
• Configuring, installing, maintaining and upgrading computer systems, hardware and software
• Providing out of hours support by participation in an On Call Rota
• Providing training to new users
Essential Skills and personal qualities
• Experience with SharePoint setups, 365 migrations and general maintenance
• Experience of MS Office 365 core products
• Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating systems
• Experience with VOIP Telephony solutions (desirable)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application.
If you are suitable for the role, we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.