Civil Enforcement Officer
Civil Enforcement Officer- Banbury - £22,672 per annum - 40 hours per week
Are you over 18?
Do you enjoy working outside?
Would you like to get fit while working?
An exciting opening has arisen for someone who:
- Enjoys working outside, think of all that fresh air and exercise!
- Have a positive impact on your local area.
- Joining a reliable business and team, you will play a key role in your local area.
- Has excellent Customer Service and enjoy working with the public
As a Parking Officer will undertake patrols enforcing and advising on Parking Restrictions.
This is an important part of keeping our roads moving, ensuring public safety
What you'll bring:
- You will have excellent customer care skills and is able to converse in a friendly and effective manner.
- You will patrol public streets and council car parks to issue Penalty Charge Notices.
- You will guide the public on rules and advise about parking provisions.
- You will report any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings.
So, what package is on offer for you?
You will receive £22,672 per annum for 40 hours per week, covering any 4 out of 7 days on rota basis.
Benefits including pension, employee discount scheme and 28 days annual leave (includes 8 Bank Holidays).You will be provided with a Full ALL Weather Uniform.
You will receive Full Credited Training, with the chance for ongoing training and growth
If this sounds like an opening for you then apply now and one of our team will be in touch soon.
As a market trail blazer in the Parking industry, we pride ourselves on offering tailor-made solutions to our clients.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the business.
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and strengthening, staff are championed in attaining their full potential.