Salary £24,000-£28,000 pa
Heathfield, East Sussex.
Are you an experienced Service Engineer with superb fault finding skills? Do you have a background in Fire Detection Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting Systems or equipment within the Care Sector? If so, we are looking for a Service Engineers to join our ever expanding team.
Southern County Care are a family run service company based in Heathfield in East Sussex.
We supply, install and maintain equipment within the care sector.
Our Ideal Service Engineer
We are seeking a candidate that has a Service Engineer Background with superb fault finding skills.
Other experience and attributes required are as follows:
* Experience in routine testing of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems along with Emergency Lighting Systems
* Experience in Nurse Call Systems, Hoist and Lifting Equipment with the ability to carry out fault finding and repairs as necessary
* Full UK Driving Licence is required for this role
Your Service Engineer Benefits and Rewards:
In return for your continued commitment we offer the following package:
* Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
* Bonus Scheme
* Full and On-going Training
* Company Van and Mobile Phone
* Company Pension Scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to join us as our next Service Engineer, please register your interest by clicking on the Apply Now button.
We look forward to meeting you.