Debt Recovery Paralegal
Sacco Mann are currently working on an exciting opportunity with well-established full-service law firm in Leeds City Centre who are looking to bring a Paralegal to join their successful Debt Recovery team, which sits within the wider Disputes team.
This role would suit a Paralegal with previous experience from a Debt environment, ideally upwards of 6 months’ in the field.
In their 30+ years of establishment, this firm have gone from strength to strength and have committed to expansion, with four offices now spanning across the Yorkshire region and have recently been recognised for their work in health and wellbeing across the wider firm.
- Continuous career and professional development
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing incentives
- A highly active social committee organising regular office events
- Your birthday off!
- Discounts on legal services as well as Specsavers and Perkbox
- Joining a small team of 2 people in the firm’s commercial debt recovery department
- Expansion role due to a high increase in instructions
- Working closely with a very experience fee earner
- The department generally deals with business to business debt recovery
- Utilising Linetime Debt Recovery software to manage your workload
- You will process and monitor collections and court process
- The firm use court collection, insolvency and bankruptcy action working closely with the insolvency team
- You will have the opportunity to work with new technology, closely with insolvency and national businesses with the wider Disputes team
- Previous experience from a debt recovery background as a Paralegal is essential to be considered for this opportunity
- The ability to be assertive yet pleasant when dealing with clients and making decision
- A confident communicator and excellent organisational/prioritisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in finding out more about this role in Leeds, please contact Helen Mauborgne at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9786 for a confidential discussion or to apply now.