Factory Team Leader
Are you an experienced Factory Team Leader who has gained experience within a Manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Factory Team Leader to start as soon as possible with a company we are working with based in Wareham.
They are looking for someone with the above experience to join their friendly team, the company host monthly social events with a number of BBQs already planned, and all food is provided!
£26-28k DOE working Monday to Friday on a day shift 40 hours a week.
Benefits for this Factory Team Leader :
- 20 holidays + Bank holidays and Xmas shutdown
- Free on-site car, motorbike and bicycle parking.
- On-site shower and changing facilities.
- Tea and coffee are provided to all staff.
- Group life cover is provided to all employees.
The responsibilities of a Factory Team Leader:
- Overseeing and working within the manufacturing line
- Upkeep and maintenance of your work space and plant
- Quality stamping of all final end products & spot inspections
- Driving the team to hit targets and time frames
- Staff management; guiding, coaching and developing staff
- Enforcing and maintaining high H&S standards
- Adhoc duties to assist throughout the factory or warehouse as and when needed
To be considered for this Factory Team Leader:
- Previous Team Leader experience within a factory is essential
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Previous forklift experience is essential, licence can be lapsed or in house
- Experience and knowledge in manual handling
Please apply with your up-to-date CV if you have the above experience as a Factory Team Leader and Yasmin will call you to discuss your experience and look to arrange an interview with the company!