Are you a Corporate Solicitor looking for your next role in Newcastle upon Tyne? I am working with a full-service law firm with a strong presence and outstanding reputation in the North East, who have been established for over 75 years and are continuously looking to expand and build upon their successful team of lawyers.
Our client is recognised across the North East for the genuine work/life balance they provide and seamless, structured career progression evidenced by one of the current Partners having began their long-standing career as solicitors with this private practice.
The firm are undertaking a highly-strategic growth and expansion plan as they make the move to new high spec offices this summer, making this position open to any Solicitors with upwards of 2 years PQE who are keen to develop their career with this successful private practice.
Uniquely, the role will be moulded around your independent interests and the areas in which you wish to build your corporate career upon.
This is truly an unmissable opportunity, so if you have even the slightest reservation about your current role, please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Hill at SaccoMann for an initial confidential discussion.
- You will be welcomed into and fully complement the Corporate team by assisting on all types of corporate transactional work
- This will include business and share acquisitions and disposals, management buy-outs, corporate refinancing and share buybacks, to name a few
- You will ideally have your own good quality corporate workload to build upon with a keen eye to partake in active business development
- Working directly with the firm’s clients, you will be liaising regularly and utilising your excellent client care skills
- The role will be moulded around your PQE level as this open to anyone 2+ as part of strategic growth of the firm
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will be a Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE with a background in dealing with all types of Corporate transactional matters, including business and share acquisitions and disposals
- You will be organised with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- This firm place a firm focus on a high level of client care and so you will look to align your client services with these policies and ethos
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill on 0113 467 9784 at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Private Practice team.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals.
For full terms please see our website.