Agricultural Fee Earner
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Fee Earner to join a leading Legal 500 law firm in their office based in Lincoln.
Our client is a successful and large modern practice with offices across Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire and have truly made a name for themselves across the regions, having been recognised and accredited by various associations across the country.
If you are an Agricultural Fee Earner with up to 4 years’ experience in the area, then my client would like to hear from you.
- You will be welcomed into this busy team who provide advice to landowners and tenants
- Your caseload will include acquisition and sale of farms and farmland, lettings, licences and contract farming arrangements as well as renewable energy projects, to name a few
- Working closely with your team on technical areas that are unfamiliar to yourself to ensure you learn and develop in these areas
- Maintaining files in a neat and organised fashion ensuring that each file is reviewed and recorded properly
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date on the status of their cases
- Working closely with the Department Head, discussing financial targets and ensuring they are met
- From time to time, you can expect to be attending business development events
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will have up to 4 years’ worth of experience as a fee earner with a keen interest to build a career in the Agricultural sector
- You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise your work accordingly
- You must be a confident communicator with the ability to build solid client relationships
- Aligning your approach to work with the firm’s positive ethos and client-care procedures
If you are looking to take that next step and establish your career in a top regional firm, why not apply today? To find out more about this opportunity in Lincoln and see if it could be an option for you, contact Vicky Cavendish at Sacco Mann on 0113 236 6713.