An exciting Project Manager job has arisen to join a global industry leader in the design and development of complex special purpose machinery which is used in the production of semiconductors.
This Project Manager job is based in Eastbourne commutable from Bexhill, Hastings, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess hill, Brighton, Newhaven and Seaford.
With over 30 years’ experience within the semiconductor industry with the attitude and opportunity of a start-up company.
They are now looking to add a Project Manager to their expanding, high performing team.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in delivery of engineering projects; they will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent, business savvy and a strong communicator.
The successful project manager will come from a manufacturing background, either mechanical or electronic background.
Skills and Responsibilities of this Project Manager job:
- Create project plans, present to and review with customers.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to cross functional project teams (hardware, software, mechanical).
- Will manage the NPI development and ensure new products are delivered on time and to quality and cost targets.
- Experience with electronic assembly techniques.
- Advanced Microsoft Professional experience
- 2 years Project Management experience with Waterfall & Scrum.
Benefits include hybrid working a company Bonus as well which has paid over 10% of salary in recent years.
This Project Manager job is to join a highly successful, technology company in the Eastbourne area and play an important role in their projects going forward.
They are renowned for investing into their employees and providing excellent training & career progression.
To apply for this Project Manager job based in Eastbourne please send an up-to-date CV to LRogers@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information contact Leah Rogers on 01582 878 834, otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other Electronics jobs.