Job Title - Maintenance Engineer
Rate - £44,500
Shift – Panama (Days)
Industry – FMCG/Manufacturing
Synergi are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG company in Bedford.
The successful Maintenance Engineer would be joining a company with over 150 years of history.
This is an ideal position for a Maintenance Engineer with a proactive approach to work as well as a strong team-work ethic.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance and ensure standards are hit.
You will be diagnosing faults, identifying problems on machinery, and implementing solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer:
• Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production machinery
• Continuous improvements
• Working closely within the engineering & production team to ensure maximum
• General Fabrication & Welding skills.
• Always Adhering to all Health & Safety procedures whether you are working alone or a in a team.
• Be always observant when in the plant and investigate any deficiencies observed or reported to you
The ideal Maintenance Engineer:
• Engineering Apprenticeship
• Team Player
• Keen to develop and learn
• NVQ level 3 (engineering)
• Experience within FMCG/Manufacturing advantageous
What you need to do now:
If you are a Maintenance interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion with Sam Angel.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Bedford, Luton, Bedfordshire