HGV Mechanic Technician
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Salary: £36,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client are one of the largest privately owned Truck dealerships in the UK with multiple offices supplying the full range of commercial trucks, pre-owned trucks, trailers and vans.
They are an ambitious and successful Company determined by the skill, reliability and loyalty of their people who we believe are the greatest assets and who provide outstanding service to their customers.
Our client are recruiting HGV Technicians with C&G, NVQ or equivalent qualifications and the ideal will have the electrical experience to complement the current staff in the Service & Workshop team at Hull Depot.
As they also look after Master Vans, they would welcome applications from LCV or car mechanics who are looking to switch - who will receive training and support in their conversion.
As an HGV Technician, you will carry out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with the manufacturers procedures.
Previous Knowledge and Experience:* Good HGV technical knowledge
* Ability to undertake fast and accurate fault diagnosis using diagnostic equipment
* Complete safety checks and prepare vehicles for MOTs
* LGV C& E licence beneficial
* Skills to follow company processes for completing all paperwork
* High levels of customer service
* Team player
* Fixed Shift Patterns + Overtime rates for extra hours worked + 22 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Company health cash plan (after qualifying period) + Healthcare + Optician, Dentist + Physio + Pension Scheme.
* Employee Assistance Programme - access 24/7 to health and well-being support + Cycle-to-work scheme
* On-site parking +Training & development opportunities - in-house and manufacturer's ensuring you keep up with innovations and industry developments
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.