Location: West Byfleet, Sutton
Salary: £30k - £37K DOE
Our client is a busy firm of accountants, licensed insolvency practitioners and financial advisors offering accountancy, insolvency and financial advice to businesses and individuals.
They have a unique opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator to join an independent ten Partner firm of accountants who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice.
Their Insolvency Team is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified professionals.
* Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work.
* Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
* Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
* Statutory reporting.
* Instructing other professionals.
* Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
* A minimum of 1 year's case administrator experience.
* Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrable attention to detail.
* A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
* Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
* Competence using MS Office applications.
* A sound working knowledge of IPS.
* Preferred - 2.1 degree preferably in Law, Economics, Finance or Business
* Essential - minimum GCSE passes (A-C in Maths and English plus at least 2 A levels grades - A-C or equivalent.
* CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
* Full time 36 hours per week
* Office hours Mon-Thurs 8.00-6.00, Fri closed*
* Salary according to experience - accredited Living Wage Employer
* 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down (increases after 1 years' service) *
* Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions
* No parking fees (park on road)
* Employee's Assistance Programme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible working
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.