Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Salary £25,000 per year DOE
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
There is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join the dynamic team on a full-time basis working Monday to Friday.
Based within the Accounts Department at the state-of-the-art Dealership based in Grimsby.
With a working knowledge of spreadsheets, you'll be accurate with superb attention to detail and possess confidence and good communication skills.
As you will work closely with the accountant, internal customers, and 3rd parties you will be professional and enthusiastic.
* To assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts to achieve 8 working days deadline.
* To produce a daily DOC and distribute to the directors and senior management team
* Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset Register in accordance with company GFPP(General Financial Policies and Procedures)
* To reconcile the daily department takings and post to the appropriate accounts
* To provide holiday cover for all functions of a busy accounts department
* Advises the Accountant of any discrepancies or other problems encountered
* Ensures that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed
* Performs other reasonable activities where necessary as instructed by your manager
* You will work alongside the accounts team managing all associated duties relating to the accounts department.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Knowledge of UK GAAP and Company GFPP is essential to this role.
* Previous experience as an account assistant ideally.
* Experience using Microsoft office particularly excel.
* Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent administration, typing and data entry skills.
* Experience: accounts assistant - 1 year
* You will have the ability to work independently and handle stressful situations.
* Highly organised and conscientious, you'll be able to plan your own and work to tight deadlines.
* You will be highly computer literate, organised, analytical and confident in handling large sums of money.
What's On Offer:
* Company pension
* 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Bonus birthday holiday
* Christmas and birthday gifts
* Substantial discounts on new cars, parts and servicing for you and your family
* Day shift - Monday to Friday
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.