Vehicle Damage Assessor
Vehicle Damage Assessor / VDA Vacancy:
- Salary between £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus for a highly experienced VDA/ Vehicle Damage Assessor.
- Hours: 40 hour per week on a day shift.
- Pension, multiple discounts available, starting on 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Birmingham area.
The Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role comes with a salary of up to £45k + Bonus and great company benefits.
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
- ATA VDA is advantageous but not essential
- Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard on 07590309374, email email@example.com to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Up to £45k + Bonus Bodyshop Birmingham
VDA / Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor / Audatex