Monday to Fri 8:00am-4:15pm
KHR is working with a key manufacturer in rural Sevenoaks who are looking for a Cabinet Maker/Joiner.
If you are an experienced woodworker who takes pride in quality and sustainability, then this is the role for you!
Our client is offering a competitive package offering a salary between £27k-32K, dependent on skill/experience.
They are looking for an experienced Cabinet Maker/Joiner to join their workshop and be part of a successful manufacturing business.
- Working as part of the workshop team, manufacturing furniture from start to finish
- Working with a range of woods using panel saws, table saws, spindle and sanding machines along with a variety of handheld power tools
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in high-end cabinet making/woodwork
- Ability to work well independently and to work as part of the workshop team
- Ability to set up and use woodwork machinery
- Confidence in the use of all fixed woodworking machinery and hand tools
- Holiday 28 days (inc.
bank holidays), rising to 33 days
- Company pensions
- Discretionary bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and support
They are hiring immediately, so apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...