With a large order book and an exciting period of expansion and investment currently, our client are in a fantastic position as a business and are now on the lookout for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to run their production areas.
The company work within a range of industries including Aerospace, Defence, Rail and Space, and have a multitude of skill sets at their disposal to make sure they can offer their customers the best solutions.
The Manufacturing Manager would be overseeing and managing the production by leading and developing the people and processes to run as efficiently as possible.
Dimensions of the Manufacturing Managers position:
- Daily managing, planning and scheduling of the production team
- Ensuring top levels of H&S and quality throughout production
- Promoting a Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement culture through the business
- Setting and monitoring production related KPI's
- Produce and deliver reports on production performance, quality, cost reduction, etc.
- Leading, developing and coaching the teams where necessary
- Identifying and resolving issues in a timely and collaboratively manner
Experience needed as Manufacturing Manager:
- Proven experience gained in a similar position within a fast-paced production environment
- Strong leadership abilities from within a manufacturing background
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing knowledge with the ability to identify and implement improvements where necessary
- In-depth knowledge with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement tools (SMED, Kaizen, 5S, etc.)
- Solid understanding of modern manufacturing methods and best practice
- High levels of communication and analytical skills
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Manufacturing Manager.
For more information simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921479890.