Parking Enforcement Officer - Weekends
Parking Enforcement Officer £22,586 per annum (FTE)
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being on the go?
Are you over 18?
We appreciate that employees want a work life balance and helping you find it is important to us.
Working alongside the Council from either our Bromley base we can offer you part time hours over the weekend as a Civil Enforcement Officer.
We now have positions for those wanting part time hours and can offer:
- Weekend Shifts (either Fri/Sat & Sun or Sat & Sun)
So, what can you expect as a Parking Enforcement Officer?
- Youll be helping members of the public, patrolling streets and council car parks, advising and upholding parking restrictions.
- Yes, youll be issuing parking tickets but you wont have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local community.
- You will be reporting any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings and looking out for any violations of civil laws.
- You will provide a high level of all-round customer service, providing the public with useful information and advice.
So, could this role be for you?
Our Parking Enforcement Officers are the eyes and ears of the local area.
Patrolling areas, providing advice to residents, and members of the public, whist enforcing road traffic orders and issuing parking fines.
If you're the sort of person who enjoys being on the go, APPLY NOW and a recruitment colleague will be in touch.
We provide full training along with excellent career progression. Many of our current managers started out with us as Parking Enforcement Officers, so this could be a great place to start your career.
We believe that working for Apcoa is great.
We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- 28 days holiday (includes BH)
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Work place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development