Technical Operations Manager
Are you an experienced 3rd Line Support professional looking for a Management role in London? We have an amazing new opportunity with one of our prestige IT Support companies!
About the Company
They are an established IT Support & Solutions company, providing a wide-ranging portfolio of high-level services to a diverse client base of SMEs within the M25.
They focus on on-premises and cloud solutions and believe in total client satisfaction in everything they do.
• Supervise Helpdesk (staff, logging system, phone calls).
• Provide 3rd line technical support (as needed).
• Escalation points for staff.
• Take part in onsite visit rota.
• Take part in OOH rota (extra payment).
• Lead staff performance reviews.
• Deputise during MD’s absence.
• Follow-up calls to clients ahead of invoicing.
• Attend client meetings, as required.
• Point of contact for technical conversations with MD.
• Develop road maps/architecture for clients.
• Input into proposals.
• Develop and implement project plans.
• Bench-mark suppliers.
• Attend networking (e.g.
BNI) if required.
• Upsell and cross-sell to clients.
• Prepare account development plans for clients.
• Deliver presentations/proposals.
• Degree level education (required).
• Microsoft/other qualifications (preferred).
• A number of years in an MSP.
• Own car, driving license.
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application.
If you are suitable for the role, we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.