Business Support Officer
I am currently recruiting for a business support to work in Islington.
This role is initially for three months and applying candidates will need an enhanced DBS to be considered for the role.
• Process and distribute incoming/outgoing documents and post (electronic and paper) using the database systems and scanning / indexing technology relative to the service area ensuring safe delivery of office correspondence.
• Maintain electronic records including quality control for important documents.
• Assist in the preparation of responses to requests for information in relation to; freedom of information requests, subject access requests, complaints at all stages including the Ombudsman; as required by the role.
• Carry out basic financial checks and monitoring of payments e.g.
travel, subsistence and vouchers.
Processing payments and invoices in accordance to financial procedures.
• Collate and provide statistical information as required.
• To work in accordance with safeguarding and security procedures relative to the service area and promote the procedures to those you come into contact with.
• Assist in the preparation and duration of meetings and events; making bookings, schedules (room and online arrangements), organising calendars and note/minute taking.
• Proactively respond to and resolve, in a timely and courteous manner, a wide range of queries, including confidential and sensitive issues, by telephone, email or text message, or in writing, in line with the councils customer care standard.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org