Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician
I am looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Northampton area.
The Multiskilled Panel Beater role comes with a basic salary of Up to £45k + Bonus with great company benefits
Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out a variety of aspects within a Standalone Pod Environment.
- Work efficiently to complete work in line with booking slots to a high standard.
- Paint Spraying, Light Panel Beating / Strip and Fit
- Liaising with a centralised team to ensure correct parts / repairs are reported.
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
- Efficient assessments of customer vehicles following fast track standards.
Skills and experience required as a Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician:
- At least 2 years experience as an automotive Panel / MET / Paint
- ATA/ NVQ certification is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of BS10125 regulation
- A fast and accurate worker
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working patterns
If you want to hear more about the Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician - Up to £45k Bodyshop Northampton