Senior Associate Conveyancer
Residential Property Senior Associate Northampton
My client, a top 70 law firm who has repeatedly been named in the Guardians Top law firm list, is looking for a senior associate conveyancer to join the property team in Northampton.
The successful residential property solicitor will have the ability to nurture to the flow of work coming from the local property market and champion the interests of the firm.
You will be confident in your own ability to manage your own caseload of residential matters that will cover a broad range of property files.
Aside from this, you will play a key part in assisting the Head of Department develop relationships with prospective clients.
- The ideal candidate will be a minimum of 6 years PQE (However more junior candidates are encouraged to apply).
- Manage a caseload of a mix of residential property matters including sales, purchases, transfers and assents, re-mortgages, new builds, shared ownership, leasehold and listed properties.
(Not an exhaustive list)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent team working and relationship building ability
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
Salary + Benefits
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
- 27 days holiday + BH
- Hybrid working schedule
- Life assurance
If this role is of interest, please call James Parker on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .