Press brake Operator/Setter
Press brake operator and setter
Monday - Friday, 06:00 - 14:00/14:00 - 22:00 (rotating)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in East Goscote.
The successful candidate will receive £13 PH.
We are looking for the successful candidate to take on a rotating weekly shift.
The following benefits are available to the successful Press brake setter
- £13.00 PH
- Overtime paid at time & half
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced holidays plus statutory holiday
- On-site parking
This job role is accessible from; East Goscote, Syston, Thurmaston, Leicester and other surrounding areas.
The successful Press brake operator will be working for an employer who .
- Recognises talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers induction training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
As the successful Press brake, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Has had previous experience working as a Press brake setter and operator
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment
About Precision People
This General operative role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the press brake role
Here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm firstname.lastname@example.org or email outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Press Brake operator and setter