Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor / ATA VDA
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Manchester area.
The Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role comes with a salary of up to £38k + Bonus and great company benefits.
Key role and responsibilities as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the VDA role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard on 07590309374, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Up to £38k + Bonus Bodyshop Manchester