We are working with a leading Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Scunthorpe area who are looking to add an experienced Panel Beater to their expanding team.
The Panel Beater role comes with a competitive salary of up to £50k with fantastic company benefits.
- Hours: Monday to Friday
Key Panel Beater Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater, you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard
If you want to hear more about the Panel Beater role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Panel Beater Up to £50k Bodyshop Scunthorpe